There is one upsetting fact that keeps bothering new moms: that they won’t be able to achieve weight loss goals to shed off those pounds they have gained during pregnancy. It is important to mention here that gaining weight throughout pregnancy is not a thing that can be controlled, that’s a sure fact! It happens that with every month of pregnancy your body weight gets bigger not only through the enlarged womb, but also with gradually putting on extra weight.
For this reason you should approach the after-pregnancy weight loss plan in a gradual way. It is unhealthy to resort to those fad diets that are said to help you lose weight in a fast way. You need to have a weight loss plan that doesn’t put to much strain or stress on your body. This is very important fact to keep in mind.
Now, let’s see how you should lose weight while making sure that you maintain both you and your infant healthy and happy:
* Did you know that breastfeeding can be of a great assistance in your weight loss plan? Through this process your body eliminates the fat that is passed to the breast milk feeding your baby. It is also important to realize that your baby needs energy to grow in a healthy baby.
This has also to do with the diet you are having and for this reason you should consult with your doctor to make sure that your diet is the right one, rich in nutrients for both you and your baby. Everything you eat is passed on to the milk that furthers feeds your baby. Doctors will know what the best diet is where the right nutrients and calories are taken in to increase the level of energy and power in your baby.
After-pregnancy weight loss should incorporate work out techniques that can help you shed off those extra pounds you have gained throughout nine months of pregnancy. These exercises will increase as well your good mood, chasing away the gloominess mothers usually have with the post-partum process. Exercising won’t interfere with breastfeeding unlike the choice of your diet. But if you are not comfortable with the idea of exercising you should consult with your doctor about the weight loss diet you plan on following and see whether this one is the right solution to get rid of those extra pounds.
There are many who do not believe it an easy task to lose weight after pregnancy however there also are very few people who do not know that it takes some time but still it is said to be possible within certain time for which it is necessary to put exclusive focus on diet being eaten along with exercises.
It is also possible that most of the new moms who have put on huge weight during pregnancy are eager to get rid of the clothes purchased during maternity and get back the clothes on which they have worn before pregnancy. However like several other weight loss regimes there is no special secret to losing weight post pregnancy instead needs healthy diet, sticking to exercises and also needs lots of patience.
Losing weight just does not mean getting back into the clothes before pregnancy instead it has to be done in healthier way which will also benefit in proper development of baby, proper nutrition is necessary even after delivery which is essential for mothers who breastfeed their children.
• Concentrate more on taking in fresh vegetables and fruits along with whole grains which are great sources of fiber providing all the necessary nutrients giving the feeling of being full for longer time.
• Change meal course: Avoid going with heavy meals only twice or thrice every day instead to with smaller meals at regulated times, additionally it is also suggested to not skip any meals or just stick to vegetables or fruits which will not provide all the necessary nutrients.
• Do not give in to temptations: Though junk food might be tempting enough it can be best avoided by filling up with healthy foods lessening the need to go out of house for satisfying the taste buds.
• Don’t just grind up: When people are anxious or nervous it is not best to eat however this has to be avoided by coming up with ideas to distract from these thoughts.
Initially it was advised that women will have to wait after six weeks of giving birth before starting with some physical activity however this is no longer being followed by any one across the world. For all those who have done certain amount of physical activity during pregnancy then it will not have led to any complications during delivery.
It is also said that starting with small exercises post-delivery is safe apart from which it can also be done as soon as the body is ready for physical activity, as for all those who have undergone complicated delivery they are suggested to consult any physician about starting off the exercise for weight loss.
As soon as you get thumbs up for physical activity here are the steps which will have to be taken into care:
• Take care about the clothing used like supportive bra and comfortable clothes, also the mothers who breastfeed their babies should feed them before exercise.
• Start at slower pace: Don’t just rush into doing strenuous physical activity instead start with slower and less strenuous activities like walking, swimming which will first help in building stamina which can later on be shifted to focus on increasing the duration of workouts and intensity.
• Focus on abs: Dietary changes along with exercises will have to be exclusively focused on shedding off abdominal fat, also crunches and certain exercises will help in shaping up the abdominal muscles.
• Make baby your companion: If you feel there is no time left for exercise includes the baby into this exercise, like taking the baby for walk in a stroller.
• Also other new moms can be asked to accompany in these exercises or even a choice to take part in the club will be good idea.
Like it is generally said there is a need to keep the body hydrated all time during and post workout, exercise should be stopped as soon as there is any problem which might even be slight dizziness, pain, vaginal bleeding which are symptoms that physical activity is done with increased intensity.
Set appropriate goals:
After childbirth women are said to lose nearly 5 kgs of their weight which includes baby weight, placenta along with amniotic fluid, additional weight is even lost after about a week from when the delivery has happened due to the loss of retained fluids but this does not mean that fat which has been accumulated during pregnancy does not go without any effort.
With regular physical activity and controlled diet it might help in losing 0.5 kgs weight every week which makes it roughly six months or even more for all the weight which has been put on during pregnancy is lost irrespective of mother breastfeeding the baby.